Saturday, December 03, 2005

Carb Addicts

Sitting around the dinner table with friends usually doesn't elicit the most gripping of conversations.... however on occasion you get past that wall and people start chatting about some enlightening topics... rather than beer and buckhead.

Here are the top takeaways from the evening:
  • Too much hottness in a guy EXUDES adultery.
  • Once a cheater, always a cheater.
  • Simply having intentions is cheating; actually acting on it - not necessary.
  • Girls can suck too.
  • Having a child with someone definitely alters relationship logic.
  • Please pay for these 1.99 chicken tenders... but not with MY debit card.
  • A man who can fix a loose doorknob is hotter than a man who can pick out the hottest coach purse.
  • However, a man who can pick out the hottest coach purse is not necessarily gay.
  • Thinking a man is gay does wonders for that follow up call (lol).

  • .... and this is unrelated, but I can't resist.... "If I have to pay a dollar for coat check, can I at least have my own hanger?"

Good times...

1 comment:

MaddieQ said...

Hey but at least I gave in and started checking my coat in..and 3 dollas is still absurd..they're just charging for 2.5 inches of space and 2 hours on a 5 cent hanger..the LEAST they can do is gimme my own one! =) Good times, good times..