Sunday, July 31, 2005

July Lessons

Here are some of the things I have learned this month:

  1. Don't play "never have I ever" with brother's friends.
  2. Flirting with Blue doesn't help me make it to first base. Although I do receive apologies for the "Strike!" ... or as they put it... "STRAAAAHHHH!"
  3. Free cable doesn't always come 100% free.... :-X
  4. A lot of Jettas take Diesel gas. I learned this lesson from a friend and am not speaking from experience. Really.
  5. Dont ride to a wedding in a stretch hummer limo if it is 110 degrees outside, as it take ample time to cool such a large space.
  6. Always keep a spare roll of duck tape with you for emergencies. Especially at weddings. Or a spare pair of shoes would do. Thanks Sindhura, for letting me borrow your shoes when mine broke 5 minutes before the ceremony started.
  7. Roaches = free desert at Rock Bottom Brewery on Tryon St. in Charlotte.
  8. Before you chuck someone into a pool fully clothed, ensure they have removed all wireless devices from their pocket.... oops...
  9. Before you jump into a pool fully clothed, make sure you are not wearing a dress.
  10. And finally... There really are guys out there who haven't even read my blog and have done everything in my "Scrubs" entry perfectly :)

No comments: