Saturday, November 12, 2005

Ummm WTF???

What did he think I was doing?!

Betsy Thekkekandam/USA/BAC: Hey Mike, I have a question relating to SSO phase 4
Mike Murray/USA/BAC: Hi. do you want to sametime it to me?


Why does he keep saying my name?!

Ravindra Modukuri: you are right Betsy....
Ravindra Modukuri: we add this to existing sub-product property file... so there is no need for new file
Betsy Thekkekandam/USA/BAC: cool, so very little impact
Ravindra Modukuri: yes Betsy...
Betsy Thekkekandam/USA/BAC: k i made a new version 3, let me know if anything looks off
Ravindra Modukuri: sure Betsy


uhhh... lost in translation?

Betsy Thekkekandam/USA/BAC: hey we never got a chance to go through some of those batch programs last week
Betsy Thekkekandam/USA/BAC: do you have time this afternoon
Selvakumar Kesavan: Shall i tell later?
Betsy Thekkekandam/USA/BAC: tell me later if you have time, or go over it later?
Selvakumar Kesavan: ok


I can be stupid too....

Robert W. Futrell II: hey
Robert W. Futrell II: what is the key for infiniti occurrences?
Betsy Thekkekandam/USA/BAC: sideways 8
Robert W. Futrell II: lol
Robert W. Futrell II: for SST
Betsy Thekkekandam/USA/BAC: ohhhh
Betsy Thekkekandam/USA/BAC: all 9's
Betsy Thekkekandam/USA/BAC: 99999

1 comment:

nice said...

this is not a correct ans man.....