Sunday, March 06, 2005

the evolution of friendster

Wow.... friendster has come a loooong way.... online chatting, photo albums, displaying birthdays, and now they have joined the blogging bandwagon. last year at this time friendster took forever to load, always had random errors, and 40% of the time would end up in being a "page cannot be displayed". I was so annoyed by friendster at one point, I switched to Orkut (google's version). When that didn't really take off, I reluctantly came back. I did swear I wasn't going to do the whole blog thing (like with blogspot.com), but I've been bribed by friendster. I have to start one inorder to create a damn photo album. I guess we'll see how long this lasts... probably not too long as my roommate has much better writing skills and well, since our lives are pretty much aligned, her blog will more than cover everything that I do. check it out at http://www.madhee.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

sara said...

betsy
where is your photo ?